About me

Hi! Im Maja ( read maya). Im a 14 year old girl who lives in Croatia, I have two passions in life: photography and horse riding. I own a Canon rebel t2i, I have always loved photography but never had a good camera before November last year. My brother has his own camera and before I got my own I always used to use his ( Canon 500), something about taking pictures always made me forget about everything around me and that for me is the best feeling ever. As I said before horse ridig is my other passion and luckily my best friend owns 3 magnificent horses, Sauron, Tornado and Malik. She is a beautiful 17 year old young lady and my favourite model. I am also very lucky as I travel a lot and so get a lot of opportunities to take pictures around the world. This blog is called The weekly pictures because I wil try and post pictures at least once a week. I think that's all you need to know and if you have any questions just comment below!

love Maja. 

Comments

Popular Posts